Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Learning process.




Days' been very very boring for me.
In and out of the wards, poking needles and drinking disgusting stuff becomes a normal routine to me. Every morning when I open my eyes, next few moments would be hell for me.

Dropped by school for that two hour CS.
Wasn't in a tip top condition but at least being able to play around with them.

Report was out again, and though it's not a positive one..
But I won't die so soon, so don't worry folks. :D
I still wanna live for another 50 years, AT LEAST !
No matter how terrible I'm feeling right now/ going through,
I'll still say the same old phrase "I'm okay" "I'm fine" to stop you all from worrying about me.
Much much much greatly greatly greatly appreciated and loads of love love love love. (L) :D

Just back from that stinky place, gonna rest because the med's making me drowsy.
Others are over at Wisma for some project stuff now, I'm sorry I can't join all of you ! :(

Jiawen is dying to do many many things.
Watching movies, especially RC2 for now. Eating my most fav fav mango puddings/ice.
As long as being able to spend quality time with my lovely (L)(L)s, I'm more than contented.
SO I SHALL MAKE MYSELF RECOVER FASTER !!

Definitely update tomorrow.

No comments: