Blackout. 430am I guess.
I swear it doesn't feel good at all. When you have to take injections every 3 hours.
When you have to drink some whitish syrup shit and glucose as your meals.
Scans after scans, tests after tests.
Lying on the bed, staring at the tv and doing nothing.
Who likes the feeling of being ill ? Definitely not me.
It's worse when it comes to results that carried bad news.
I've been a good girl, having my meals regularly except that it was greatly affected by one week. Other than that, I've been taking good care of myself, so, BUT WHY ?!
This is only the start of the year and things have been going downhill for me.
Emotional problems, health problems and whatlot.
I don't know, but I guess Life's been quite unfair for me.
Suffering from all this shit.. all the things I've been taking in so far;
I don't even think I deserve all these, do I ? :(
Projects are piling up. I need to find some time to complete all of them real soon.
One more hour before I have to drop by again.
The feeling's never good, knowing that you're the only one here and one thing for sure, you are going to be the only one; because there's no one else here with you. Not anymore.
My darling Eun, don't get too upset anymore.
What's done cannot be undone, you know you've done your best back then.
Choose what's best for you and hope you'll feel better soon ! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment