At least I managed to survive w/o having to say hi to jabs today. :)
Had lunch as usual opposite school, I was not allowed to have tomyam noodles, no chilli padi, no ikan bilis, no carrot cake, no fried onion. So I only had a bowl of plain banmian with full of soya sauce to convince myself it's nice. :( :(
Short lesson for CDS. Xinghuei, Ben Ee, Max and myself went to E!Hub ! :)
Had dinner, this time, chicken rice w/o chilli. Zz it's damn tasteless and pathetic I swear.
Red Cliff 2. FINALLY FINALLY ! :)
A short walk at Pasir ris park, cabbed home with Xh and Maxy thereafter.
Like finally, two weeks came to an end.
It wasn't easy for me. Tough ? Perhaps.
But whatever it is, I guess I marked my words of being as strong as I could be.
Jiawen deserve a pat on the back ! :D
Say goodbye to boyfriend, but say hi to bestfriend ! :)
I finished one whole box of mentos and almost another two sticks just to keep me going for the day. I can feel the kick coming in soon, the stamina's dropping, dropping, dropping..
No more jabs for me, hopefully :( :( :(
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment