Thursday, October 30, 2008

The old times.

Looked at those old photographs taken.
You either smile, you either laugh. Or maybe even feel like tearing some of them into pieces.
You found yourself walking down the memory lane again.
Sometimes you wished you could make that friendship better, or maybe not at all.
Years down the road, you look at the same friend again.
You dont seem to know her anymore.
When you try to catch back the old good times, it seems that the other party isnt trying hard enough. Or rather, they think it's less important to spend time on you now. Because. They think it's more important to spend with the current ones because they dont wanna miss any part of hanging out with them lest they'll feel left out. Or maybe because. You know you'll spend most of your time with them in school. So when you're left all alone sometime, someday, you start to scroll down your contacts and find the spare tyre friends. Oh. Is this how friends work ?

I am shivering while typing this entry hahaha.


I dont like the idea of this. I dont like the idea of that.
I dont like the idea of being this. I dont like the idea of being that.
I dont like the idea of you being like this. I dont like the idea of you being like that.
I dont like the idea of everything. Hahaha irritating.

No comments: