:/
Lunched at Ikea after school.
Thought of going to amk and meet Eun.
As expected, it was cancelled again. It's been two years+. And counting k, my dear girl.
Made our way down to Whitesands instead.
Everything went well except for the last part of the day.
Took bus home.
Whenever people raise their voice at me at public places, bad memories start to flood my stupid mind again. :(
Bad bad phobia.
Received a call from Jasmine and Amanda, two old friends of mine suggested to go Zouk tonight and have some small gathering with the rest.
I stopped going to those places since year 3 in my secondary school.
And I dont think I'll go anymore, unless someday somethings start to change. :)
To sum it all, this week is full of shit for me.
.. What to do ? Life is like this. Sometimes, I cant help but to think..
When was the last time someone could made me really, very, happy.
Deep down from my heart.
We are all very used to fooling around, isnt it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment