Thursday, October 30, 2008

3 bumps ! :(





Tutorial day.

Interesting tutor for PRM. A mixed of every race lol.
Lessons' always fun with the girls as well as Jiebing&co. :D
Lunched at bizpark. I think chickenchop's not nice today too :(

Went to the library and got abused :( I got ulcers now. :(
Zengting came over and find meeeeeeeeee. :D
Law tutorial isnt that bad afterall. Made two more new friends with the debate grouping. Hehe :)

Went to find Xinghuei&Ben after lesson because I wanted to pass the notes back to her but apparently I forgot the moment I met that retarded kid. :)
Thursday is a day when I'll see many many old longlost friends haha.

Did my busstats tutorial while waiting for Xinghuei's lesson to end.
Took bus together with Siewyin.
Dint wanna go to Xinghuei's house for steamboat because I dont wanna be alone there. Hahah.
I skipped dinner and replaced it with mangoes instead heheheh.
Nothing interesting happen. Nothing special happen.

Melina, I havent seen you for months yo.

Just received a call from Eun.
My dearest Eunice, hang in there okayokayokayokay.
Just a few more papers to go. :)

I'll be more than just happy if you know how to handle this well from the start.
I'm sorry if I kinda screwed you up.
But I've warned you. I've made things clear with you once. Twice. Many times.
It's been 3months+ since we broke up. Nearing four.
Right from the very moment when you chose to end everything on that fateful day, I walked away. And you know very well I wont turn back again.

OH YEAH TOMORROW IS FRIDAY :D
I dont feel like going for lecture tomorrow, Xinghuei. :(

No comments: