
Hello. :)
Went to sleep without feeling very good last night.
Mum kinda woke me up this morning before she left.
I remember saying byebye in my subconscious state hehehe.
I remember saying byebye in my subconscious state hehehe.
Skipped law lecture, went school with Xinghuei and Ben and met the rest outside LT.
I SAW ZENGTING ! :DD When we were on the way for our tutorial.
Lunched at ITAS again. I dont know why but the fried rice tasted awful today and stomach begin to feel very very uncomfortable after eating. :(
RETACC2 IS VERY BORING ARGH. :(
And accting tutorial right after lecture. :(
Ended half an hour before 6. Finally finally finally.
I SAW ZENGTING ! :DD When we were on the way for our tutorial.
Lunched at ITAS again. I dont know why but the fried rice tasted awful today and stomach begin to feel very very uncomfortable after eating. :(
RETACC2 IS VERY BORING ARGH. :(
And accting tutorial right after lecture. :(
Ended half an hour before 6. Finally finally finally.
Took 15 with Adeline and Xinghuei. Had dinner at Parkway before heading home.
No cabs today yay ! :D
I'm all alone at home and it feels so quiet. :(
It feel so weird without mum's nags tonight.
Nobody to make milk for me every morning when I goes to school. :(
No cabs today yay ! :D
I'm all alone at home and it feels so quiet. :(
It feel so weird without mum's nags tonight.
Nobody to make milk for me every morning when I goes to school. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment