Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THREE CHEERS!


Passed all 6 subs! :D
Improved alottttt, with only one D+ this semester so yesss I'm happy :)
Gpa definitely went up, hahaha you wouldn't wanna know how much I've gotten last sem,
but it went up by 1! I'm satisfied enough!


Doctor said my condition's improving but still a lil inflammation in the stomach so = 6 jabs. :(

OMGGGG I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE THAT IRRITATING.
And on a random note.. one thing I'm very unhappy with; it doesn't repays to be kind.

I'm very bored. Did a couple of personality tests and it's
quite accurate hur.

http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test104.aspx
How well do you get along with others?

You truly believe in friendship. You get along well with others, and those who are around you are happy to be with you, too. You love to be surrounded by friends and you'll do anything you can to help them without expecting anything in return. When your friends are smiling, you're as happy as you can be.

http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test94.aspx
Your handwriting

You are a sociable and outgoing person. You enjoy attending parties and seek attention from people wherever you can. The closer you place your words together, the more afraid you are of being left alone. Loneliness is your one great fear.

http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test93.aspx?cmd=ok

What's on your mind?
You'll drop everything to be with the partner of your dreams, and you'll give their sentimental presents rather than expensive ones. Nevertheless, your spontaneous nature does have a limit, and when the romance is over, you'll head back to work to pick up the pieces.

http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test81.aspx
The Real You

No comments: