Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Did some catching up with this girl and we talked for hours hahaha missed her! (L)

Almost had a tiff with some friend. Almost.
I know my PMS's coming BUT, that's not the point! >:(
Don't wish to blow up here again, really. Zzzz.

I need some retail therapy, some mangoes to satisfy me, not forgetting happy pills, AND GREAT COMPANY! :(

I'm changing this blog layout very soon! Gonna be very free for the next few days.
SUNTANNING WITH MINGMING ON FRIDAY! :D
Hahahah my previous suntan was quite cui although we stayed under the sun for quite sometime. No tanline at all arghz. MINGMING !! (L) (L)
Okayz, heard that the results will be out tomorrow... DOOOOOOM.
One thing that's worth looking forward to: BBBBBBBQQQQQQQ. Hahahhaahah. SOON!

Somewhere in between all the mind games, lies, and seduction, I fell for you.
Somewhere in between all the broken promises, manipulation, and heartaches, i got over you.
But i guess i fibbed a few times, too.
Remember all those times i swore i needed you?
Well consider them lies because, baby, here I am without you and I survived.
- Lil Wayne

No comments: