So after we had our dinner, it was time to take out the cake and I told them I wanted to go to the ladies. Walked one big round to go into another entrance of the cafe w/o her knowing I was behind her all along with the cake. Hahahaha. Thats why I asked Cons and Ting along, hahaha I needed helpers!
Blackforest Swensen's. :)
YOU'RE EIGHTEEN MY DEAR GIRL! :D
My bestest girlfriend ever. Hope you enjoyed your day and whatever I wanted to say to you, is all inside that longggggggggg card! :D
Okay, so work was hectic. REALLY TIRING!Reached at 830 to help out with some random stuffs and changed into their staff tee, started standing there, waiting for some big shots to come and go, Joanne Peh and 715, Michelle Chia Gurmit Fiona etc all were there and obviously the passers by were only there to watch them. Got very bored as hours went by especially after lunchtime.
Great thing is that I've got my sis there too. Continued my job to stone and stand. Afeeq and co passed by and we had a small catchup! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO AFIQ! The crowd was whoa when it's after 7pm, started walking around, made new friends, played and talked like as if we've known each other for years! Even to the security guards there! Hahaha great bunch of people around. I'm seriously glad to have Jb around too. 3 more days! :D
My feelings' getting the better of me, what's wrong. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment