Friday, March 6, 2009

Another tiring long day.
More crowd today, and S'poreans are way too scary in a way or so please, when heard freebies, they literally swept everything within an hour lor!
Had lunch alone, though some friends were around, called up xh to accompany me on the phone!
Non stops gossips and rants hahahaha. (L) HER LOR :)

Had fun working, just that it gets too boring and tiring towards the end of the day.
TOMORROW WILL BE FUN hahahahah with all the interesting people coming.
I can imagine the crowd tomorrow omgz.

On the verge of collapsing when I was walking home. Physically tired and you gonna know jolly well I'm not in a good mood, or in fact my mood's real bad now. Just had a small tiff with mum over trivial stuffs and some calls and texts' pissing me off, seriously. Some people just don't know the definition of irritating. And some just don't know what's responsibility - like worried for nothing.

Good thing is, Jb and I get to report only at 11 tomorrow :) More rest!
I miss the girls already, Xh please plan the bbq/chalet if you're free k! :D
Turning in now and goodnight all! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

I swear I'm gonna treat myself retail therap(IES!) when the $$ comes. :D
I can't stop thinking about the blazer at Haji lor! :(

No comments: