Started out by meeting Constance at Eastpoint. Was late again. ;)
Both of us sucked at grocery shopping. Too many brands. Haha!
Okay I wanted to try making the sausages but apparently.. we kinda screwed it up and in the end her maid prepared everything. HEHE.
I tried playing L4D for the first time.
YOU SHOULD SEE HOW I SCREAMED AT SOME POINT OF TIME!
With the usuals and Cons brought her brother out, together with his friend.
They're only 13 oh gosh!
Yes and she brought her D300 out too! :)


That's why I (L) Cons's DSLR!
200+ photos taken today omg. Yeah I think she cleared tons of photos. Haha!
Some games, some forfeits till the sun set.
Went back Orchard and had a short rest before dinner@Kovan.
It was fun afterall :)
Dearest's leaving tomorrow for a week, hope she'll be safe and sound for that 7days and enjoy herself to the fullest since its her first overseas trip! :)
Sentosa trip after you're back! (L)
Bused home myself from Hougang and I spent time pondering again.
Heart trembled, so was I.
It sucks to feel the same again.
No comments:
Post a Comment