Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's been close to three years since we last met each other. Time flies really fast.

We started out by coming from different worlds (totally different!).
She's still the same, Mummy's girl!
Maybe because she's one of a kind, I keep her by my side as one of my dearest and even after so many years without meeting each other, we're still this close. ;)
She's never a fake, she's one who never betrays.
4-5 years of friendship and still counting.
It's quite amazing at times how close we can get when we are of different worlds.
Till the next time we'll catch up with each other again, love you :)
(TRY WEARING CONTACTS THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU LA!)


Subway at Singpost for dinner!
Spent quite some time talking again, random stuffs. :)
And aye, hope it won't be the last meetup! HAHA.


Very tired. Not feeling quite good.
It's been a whole day since..


I hate guys who just try to act as though they need countless of sympathies from the whole world and make everyone thinks that I'm the bad girl behind the scenes.
I don't know how they do it but seems like it's easy for them to kiss and hug another girl,
telling them oh-how-much-i-love-you when on the other hand you're trying to act as pitiful as you can be to get back your so-called old flame, so this is what you call sincere!
Girls aren't any sparetyres for goodness sake.

So you were quite dumbfounded when I blurted out everything by shouting over the phone.
Go ahead and say, my words were hurtful. Oh well but you can't deny those aren't facts :)
Even though I'm not into you anymore, still I felt like cursing and swearing right at your face just by reading those texts. How guys are perfect at lying sometimes, seriously..
You can make a fuss over whatever you said to me over the past few months were true I don't care because I can't be bothered.
So what if it's that whole 18months, it's over and all this while, you never change.


This kept me pondering few minutes after.
Even the guy that you've been together for 18months gave you a bitter ending anyway.
How about the one that you've been together for 8months? :/ Gosh.

No comments: