Monday, March 2, 2009

Another rainy day.
AH I SAW RAINBOW AGAIN! :D

Initially I didnt want to stay home so texted 'Sister' for Marley and Me. And Xh suggested a dinner at PP. 10 minutes later I was feeling damn lazy already, hahah so cancelled all plans and stayed home! Re-read P.S I love you and dozed off on the bed, nap of 3hours. Seriously tired!

Must get my ass out tomorrow to get some stuffs done.
I'm damn happy to have found my stuffs online! :D

One. I'm still finding jackets. :( Caught my eyes on one blazer-like-with-casual-feel (I like!) at Haji yesterday but the sleeves' too long! Two. I'm trying to look out for really nice shoes and sandals but Singapore's just too boring sometimes :/ I WANNA GO BKK :( Three. The bag that I bought online months ago, I saw the SAME EXACT DESIGN as the one at C&K ! Cost a freaking 60 and 'Sister' say I'm crazy if I were to buy that; but mine is spoilt ! :( Four. Thinking of adding some brownnnnnnn to my hair, it's been more than a year and the previous colour looks damn cui now. Five. Camera! Six. I'm thinking of what to complete (one or two or three or four or five) when my pay comes.


Girlfriend's turning 18 in 3 days' time! :D
I can't be there to celebrate with the rest..
BUT, I'M GONNA SEE HER ON WEDNEDAY, SURELY. :)

No comments: