I'll be damn broke after tomorrow. :/
After meeting the seller, after Marley and Me,
after the remaining stuffs that I'm supposed to buy.....
but all the things arent for myself WAAAAAAA :(
Decided not to move over Lj for the time being. Meantime, gonna revamp this space! ;)
Peaceful day it is. Read my nextoyou journal in the evening, one of my favourite pastimes hahaha, because the memories it contained for that past few months were simply wonderful, especially the locked ones. Whether with friends or with love, those memories were priceless. I kinda miss the three girls already, and that 'sister' who never failed to make us laugh like shit in school. I miss Jiebing&co too, like the time we used to laugh out loud in class. Now thinking back, we cant do this anymore. Why didn't I cherish it back then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment