My morning was kinda screwed up.Forgotten to take my med and milk and I had to rush back home because of mummy's call when I was already at the bus stop.
So I missed Xinghuei's cab and took one myself, I was already running late.
That bloody uncle went by the wrong expressway, argued with me about the directions, even charged me $10 when the fare's 9.60 and for god's sake the cab fare usually won't even exceed 7 bucks, still got the cheek to ask me if it's okay that he charge me at 10.
And of cause he can't expect me to talk to him in a nice way after feeling so !#$% so I replied with a hannah hannah, threw the note and banged the door = Satisfaction. :)
-.-
Spent the 3hours break stoning, chatting, revised some BStats questions at the library! :D
Feel like skipping school tomorrow, to use the time to do the last assignment and study BS :(
Had a few minute heart-to-heart talk with MM while waiting for her bus.
HAHA her reaction is exactly the same as Zengting yesterday night.
Oh wellllll. What else can I say?
Maybe changing back to livejournal very soon. :)
Too many things that I wanna say but feel so restricted. HAHA.
Happy or sad, disappointed or angry.
I don't know about my emotions anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment