Thursday, February 5, 2009

This time, for real.

You know, I think; whatever that happened to me sort of changed me gradually.
To a bad friend/girlfriend to all my girls because I've let them down time and again.

BUT, it won't happen again.
I'm pulling myself up to get back on track.
Credits to some significant people who helped all along.
XOXOXOXOXO


This incident, this matter, is gonna be the first and the last in my life.

(YAY!)


To sidetrack a lil..
I've been feeling very.. should I say irritated? I don't know. :/
Like the usual stuffs: I'm trying quite hard to catch up with you but it seems that the more I care, the more I feel that you're repelling yourself from me.
Life's been hectic for the both of us. I don't deny I've been very busy and caught up with projs and assignments. But I've been trying to put aside some time these days, at least a couple of minutes to let me know how're you doing. I hate it when here, I'm putting my effort to play my part as a good friend but you, being oh-so-appreciative. This's not the way to thank me in return somehow, friend.

No comments: