Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just a few steps away.

Stayed up till close to 330am last night for some cs project and woke up myself at 9.
I'm very used to waking up early on Tuesdays, I think.

Had lunch opposite school, we bought bubble tea and went back for CS.
At least our efforts were worthwhile, more or less okay for the report ! :D
Tried finishing up the remaining work outside the classroom, all of us were tired and went home. But Mm Xh and I went to CP instead hahaha !

Her love came and both of us went home. Dropped by her house for awhile.

There was this cute young Golden retriever at the bus stop.
The owner was talking to someone else,
she followed me wherever I go, I actually dared to squat down and let her lick my hands.
Adorable. (:

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING THEN.
TOOK THE WRONG BUS, ALIGHTED ONLY WHEN I REALISED I WAS AT CHANGI.
Tried walking home from the mrt. So I reached home half an hour later than expected.


My throat's feeling really itchy that why I kept on coughing.
Mummy was arguing with me having a slight fever when she touched my forehead.
And true enough, thermometer showed a slight fever indeed.

BUT I'M STILL FEELING OKAYSZXSZX. :D


Glad to hear you did well in your Macro.
I still remember I went all the way to your house but in the end only studied for that 3 chapters.

No comments: