Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My heart.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
Jiawen.
Jiaweng.
Wen.

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD:
Jiawen.
WENNNNN.
Jiawen Chong.

THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
Teared.
Coughed.
Washed up.

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Being the tallest among my close friends (HAHA)
Bother to make an effort to keep in contact with my friends even if I'm busy.
Being noisy, so it'd never be boring and having silence among us.


THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
BIG HIPS/ASS HAHAHA.
Stubborn shit.
Stupid when it comes to things that I'm supposed to do yet not willing to do so.

THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGINS:
Mummy's womb.
Singapore.
East shore hospital.

THREE THINGS YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
COCKROACHES.
Embarrassing myself in front of a big crowd.
Visiting the doctor.

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
Dress.
Undergarments.
Specs.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
Handphone.
Mp3.
Undergarments.

THREE IMPORTANT OBJECTS:
phone
wallet
ezlink

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
None in particular. But a couple of them I really like..

THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
Making fun of anyone around.
Presence of my friends.
AhB. + Eyecandies = Disaster ! = Laughter

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
Unholy confessions.
You and me.
Deep and meaningless.

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
Perm my hair (!!!)
Driving lessons !
Doing crazy things to myself physically.


THREE THINGS YOU REGRET:
Still being so stubborn at that very last moment..
Dont think there's anything else to regret, unless..


THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
Firm heart.
Responsibility.
Commitment.

THREE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU'RE GIVING TO THE WORLD:
Noise pollution.
Maybe to the economy by shopping trips.

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in order):
I say I'm fine but I'm actually not.
I dont hate anyone in particular.
I DONT LOVE MY GIRLS !

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
*Shrugs*
Overall.

THREE EMOTIONAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Comfortable being with him.
Being myself when I'm with him.
Overall.

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
Stop thinking.
Start playing the piano again REGULARLY.
Not spending money.

THREE THINGS YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
Everything that happened from May '08 till now.
Being with my friends, allll of my friends.
Nothing else.


THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
JACKET FROM FAR EAST/EDC !
Chauffeur HAHAHA.
Last to be kept confidential.


THREE REASONS WHY YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE:
Because I'm being myself, not unreal.
This is just meeee.
I'm happy this way.

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
Making noise.
Having dinners with favouritesss.
Spending days walking around, watching movies, dinner at the end of the day.


THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
BATHE !
Confi Confident Confidential :)

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
Heeheeee. Dont know yet.

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY:
BKK.
New Zealand.
HK.

THREE CARTOON CHARACTERS:
Ahhhhhhhh I dont have a childhood hahahha.

THREE BOY’S NAMES:
:)

THREE GIRL'S NAMES:
Zengting
Xinghuei
Can I put all ? HAHAH.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
You wont know when and how will you be dying in the first place.



I woke up at 8, am feeling bored so spent time doing this before I bathe.
Today's gonna be a long day. :( 6pm, and out with Xinghuei, come back to do some tutorial work,
tomorrow's going to be quite a long day too.

No comments: