Look at the time man. It's freaking 3.30am now.
Super pissed with the stack of econs shit I'm printing.
All went well except for the page borders,
IT JUST WONT PRINT THE BOTTOM BORDERS !#$%!#$%
I've been trying and trying and trying..
Wasted 50+ pages just on this shit zzzzzz.
And until my ink is running out now.
The printing gets very faded and looks damn ugly now.
No choice.
I'm gonna save my work all into the thumbdrive,
go school early just to print this stupid shit and pass to Max at 10am.
My throat's feeling damn dry. My stomach hurts badly from the coughing.
I'm feeling damn terrible.
Have been doodling with this damned econs since 11pm.
LAST TRY NOWWWW. And I don't think it'll turn out well too.
THERE'S STILL A TEST AT 11AM K.
Ohhh Max, I don't know why but the fonts and sizes are all mixed together.
First docu are all times, 2nd all arial and times but in different font sizes and 3rd a mixture of arial and tahoma and times. Allllll over the place. I've to reprint over and over again to make sure everything looks presentable. Zzzzz.
Ohhh Ben, do you know how siannnnnn it was to find an article that can apply those concepts and type-drawing those graphs on Word are 10x tougher.
Ohhhh mymy you both really owe me this favour manzzzzzzzzzzz.
Okay it's still not working I'm feeling 100000000000x irritated than ever k bye.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment