4 hours of sleep got me feeling quite cranky in the morning.
BS test was a disaster for me.
It's damn pathetic when you only know how to draw the curves and nothing else.
Hahahahha how was I supposed to make out time to study when I slept at 4 just for macro.
Went opposite school for lunch. Jurong cafe@Tampines for Astons express ! :)
Played a couple of games together with Jb&co. Totally hilarious.
I was trying very hard not to laugh out loud because my stomach still hurts badly. :(
Back to school library at 3plus. Was doodling around and to the ladies with Tinghui.
Tripped onto something and MY SANDALS BROKE HAHAHHA.
SO, I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO BUY THE $3.50 SLIPPERS AT CHEERS HAHAHAHA.
What luck. :( :( So sad, because that's one of my favourites.
That Xh is so irritating to keep on laughing at my slippers hahaha :(
I'm the third person who gets to experience this. Hahaha who's next !
Did some last minute revision though. It was then I realised I lost my commskills book. :(
Saw Sonia again after the test.
Had a short chat and awww man she gave me a hug ! :D :D (L) (L) (L)
A nice one. I loveeeee hugs. :)
I don't know why but I feel so happy after the test, as if my projects' done.
Although I've still got my own macro to do, and law, and cs.......... :( Sadz.
Sandals spoilt, cs book lost, stomach hurts, still coughing nonstop. (I've been coughing for the past 15minutes oh gosh)
Unlucky. But I'm still quite happy.
And after so many things happened, I still (blahblah), friends (blahblah) and I wished those (blahblah) but it still (blahblah) BUT, the memories (blahblahblah) and I know I still (blahblah). :)
Even as a friend, I wouldn't wanna see you struggling w/ your projects w/o your notes too. Haha.
/ Edited.
I just thought of something. It hurts, and it still hurts. Like all over again.
Oh. Maybe dropping by KK to get my 4th report. Hopefully the last.
I need some retail therapyyyyyy. At least a walk in town or something.
But I'm suppppper lazy. I'm dying to get the stuffs I wanted.
I won't wanna stay at home and stuck with the projects.
Sentosa with the girls after cny (!) Hopefully hopefully hopefully. :D
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment