My mum found this montage cd done by my cca juniors during my graduating year.
So I took a look at it and emotions were overwhelming.
I miss those times when 13 or 14 people as a clique turning the whole choir upside down.
I miss those times when 13 or 14 people as a clique turning the whole choir upside down.
And then I was quite stupid to make myself even worse by looking at one particular folder.
Slept quite early, before 12 because I was too tired.
Woke up with several messages and missed calls. Hahahah sorry !
Cancelled today's swimming trip. I swear I was damn tiredszx.
Can't make it for prcs's cca openhouse too.
But gonna meet Zengting for lunch, make a trip back to TP to meet up with Christian and some other friends. :) Celebrities at 4plus. Jam&Hop at 7.
I don't know if I should go for a house party at Simei.
Just feel like going somewhere alone. Alone alone alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment