Saturday, January 10, 2009

From far. Silently.


  • Zengting's always late !
  • ITAS's closed, so we lunched at Design. Ks joined us.
  • Watched some performance again and met Christian, brought him to tour the school.
  • Talked to my CP Dominic at RMT booth !
  • Got ourselves I(heart)TP balloons.
  • Rest at Design canteen while waiting for Norvan.
  • KS took my balloon and shrunk it. Returned me with one TDS balloon but because I dint hold it properly, it flew up. :(
  • Took the 3rd one with zt.
  • When we were walking to the stage, it flew away at Jupiter. :(
  • Took the 4th one from one of the booths, flew away when I was at biz school. (!!!!)
  • Hahahaha everyone got so irritated of me.
  • They helped me take the 5th one and tied it around my wrist.
  • Was watching the TP mass dance and while talking to Yanhong, IT FLEW AWAY AGAIN.
  • Hehehehe everyone was like 'JIAWEN !!!!' in a 'buay-ta-han' tone and I took the 6th one from one of the SUs. Took another one just in case HAHA.
  • 5 of us suggested to go Loyang and walk Goldver.
  • On the bus, talking about the goold old times during our sec school. Endless talks and laughter. All of us were classmates in prcs ! :D
  • Saw Innmay and Afiq !
  • After walking Goldver, they suggesting seeing Christian's husky.
  • Took 15 to Parkway, to his house and walked her to Eastcoast.
  • I had a hard time walking her. Running to and fro, it's damn tiring and I cant manage her well at all.
  • Subway for dinner. It was already 9plus going 10 and we were reaaaaaally hungry and thirsty.


Thanks Zengting, for the great accompaniment today. :)
Ks and Christian as well. Norvan too for earlier part of the day.
Walking both Ivory and Goldver was fun.
I don't know what's with me today, feeling very distracted, very troubled. :(
So there were several times I was very very quiet.
Or should I say sometimes I'm not even in the mood to listen to whatever you all were saying.
But in any way, thank you for this long day. :)


I'll see if I'm able to wake up for swimming w/ Zt tomorrow. :)


At least I made an effort to support the performance, even for today.
Though perhaps it wont make any difference to you, but it'll make a slight difference to me, at least I'll feel better supporting you from behind, silently.
5 more days.
Why does it seems like everywhere I go, something just have to remind me of you.

No comments: