Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Guys. They are greedy to a certain extent.
Halfway gone with the new but still wanna stick to the old.
And maybe when they found some really nice substitutes, even better than the old ones, their brains tell them it's time to dump the old.
It's like, spring cleaning for their heart. Just that they do this frequently. HAHA.

Just some random thoughts. :)


There's macro presentation tomorrow and good gracious, I'm not even done with anything yet. ANYTHING = MY INDIVIDUAL ARTICLES MY COUNTRY ANALYSIS. NOTHING!

Oh yay I've got no school on friday again BUT, I'VE TO HAND IN THE WHAT, CS ORAL PRESENTATION OUTLINE.

Law proj's due on next friday, OKAYSZXSZXSZX.




I don't know, but something tells me that I'm gonna stuck with -BERM- for a long period of time.
Somehow I can foresee man, to be honest.
Whether or not all this things are going to end one day, for me, I guess it won't be easy to get over -BERM- Why does it seem so difficult this time. This particular one.
Like.. I guess I've a phobia for guys already. HAHA.
It's the best to go solo at times, seriously.
Perhaps as long as I know my heart's still somewhere else, I don't think it'll be that easy for anyone else to pull it out.

No comments: