Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3.46pm Gradually different.

  • 2 families came and left. 3 more to go.
  • Played cards with dad, sister and brotherinlaw. Poor dad, lost all his 'assets'!
  • Feeling damn !#$%, irritated, frustrated, helpless.
  • Perhaps dropping by xh's house in the evening.
  • And maybe meeting zt at night.
  • Just don't feel like staying at home, since I've a choice.
  • Is still not feeling too good.
  • Is having so much unhappiness inside, hoping you'll know.
/Edited.

Headed over to Xinghuei's house. Crab for dinner. Had a hard time eating man, seriously.
I was the last one left on the table with her dad and feeling so pressurized with him looking at me, struggling with the crab. HAHA.
I was losing and losing and losing.. till the last game I breakeven + $4 bucks from Max!
Happy girl. HAHA. Dropped him at tamp and I watched All's well ends well. Retarded nonsensical show but yaaaah, STILL NOT SATISFIED BECAUSE I WANNA WATCH OTHER SHOWS, NOT THAT. :(

Just finished doing that A.B's part for his macro. Oh man.. You owe me one favour too!

I'm feeling kinda tired, frankly speaking. It's only.. coming to 1am.
It's time to hug my bed right now.. my macro's saying hi at me already. :(
The thought of having presentation on thurs when nothing's done yet is.. SPOILER.


What's wrong.

No comments: