


Graduates for '08 had just attended their prom night few days ago.
Went to dig out those pictures for '07 for reminiscing purposes.
It's been a year.
So much we've changed. The way we're living our lives now, the way we are now.
Good or bad, I dont know. I dont like to think how we used to be and how we are now.
Drastic changes. So thats why I always say photographs are the best to keep memories within. 10 years down the road, photographs wont change; but sadly, the people inside will.
Seeing old friends in school can simply make my day, especially Zengting.
Just this week, I bumped into her, Constance Tingting Joan Valerie Melina Michgoh.
I hate those kind of sms replies. Might as well dont reply me.
Sorry but I dont appreciate at all.
What to do besides keep my mouth shut and trying hard not to be bothered by you, you and you ?
Keeping quiet won't help but sometimes, talking it out will make things even worse.
Stayed home today. Hahaha yes.
Took a short nap in the afternoon and got woken up by Ms. Kpkb heehee.
Gym with Sister first thing in the morning tomorrowrow but I dont know what to do for the rest of the day. I dont wanna spend it at home again. :(
Went to dig out those pictures for '07 for reminiscing purposes.
It's been a year.
So much we've changed. The way we're living our lives now, the way we are now.
Good or bad, I dont know. I dont like to think how we used to be and how we are now.
Drastic changes. So thats why I always say photographs are the best to keep memories within. 10 years down the road, photographs wont change; but sadly, the people inside will.
Seeing old friends in school can simply make my day, especially Zengting.
Just this week, I bumped into her, Constance Tingting Joan Valerie Melina Michgoh.
I hate those kind of sms replies. Might as well dont reply me.
Sorry but I dont appreciate at all.
What to do besides keep my mouth shut and trying hard not to be bothered by you, you and you ?
Keeping quiet won't help but sometimes, talking it out will make things even worse.
Stayed home today. Hahaha yes.
Took a short nap in the afternoon and got woken up by Ms. Kpkb heehee.
Gym with Sister first thing in the morning tomorrowrow but I dont know what to do for the rest of the day. I dont wanna spend it at home again. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment