
I hate waking up on Friday mornings. 7am, or even 730 is very difficult for me.
Snoozed my alarm and when I woke up it was already 8.
Hahaha. I just told Xinghuei to wake me up on fridays in the future :)
Being smart asses, we thought the lecture sort of ended.
But still we left the hall and had early lunch at design.
Being the noisest people around in bus stats class. Irritating and noisy.
But at least we did our work ! Hehehehe.
Hahaha. I just told Xinghuei to wake me up on fridays in the future :)
Being smart asses, we thought the lecture sort of ended.
But still we left the hall and had early lunch at design.
Being the noisest people around in bus stats class. Irritating and noisy.
But at least we did our work ! Hehehehe.
Another round of lunch at Ikea.
Dint have much, only a couple of meatballs plus pieces of chicken.
I really really really had enough of chickens.
There's always chicken stuff for every meal we have. Damn sick.
The rest had christmas hotplates, chicken wings, meatballs and some pasta.
Dint have much, only a couple of meatballs plus pieces of chicken.
I really really really had enough of chickens.
There's always chicken stuff for every meal we have. Damn sick.
The rest had christmas hotplates, chicken wings, meatballs and some pasta.
I think I'm real tired. Dozed off after few minutes while lying on my bed.
My mum is back, though I missed her when she wasnt around but now I wish she could have stayed there longer. Ugh.
Had a small tiff with her earlier on.
I am very hungry now. :(
My mum is back, though I missed her when she wasnt around but now I wish she could have stayed there longer. Ugh.
Had a small tiff with her earlier on.
I am very hungry now. :(
Two more weeks and it'll be midsem tests.
Soon it'll be a short break for us, christmas and new year '09. Oh my, time really pass that fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment