Heheszx.
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Haha.
Online, Xinghuei told me she'd be skipping school after macro tut.
So I thought I still have others for the rest of the day.
&Then Boon told me he's skipping too.
&Then Jiebing.
&Then Weijin.
So I'm left with the other 3 + 2 = 5.
Lunched at ITAS, Xinghuei left and we went for lecture.
Adeline and I left during breaktime, to the library again.
Bought some food, waited for them outside lt and tutorial for around an hour.
Boring-est day of all ya know. Worst day of the week.
Tomorrow school's 2pm.
I skipped once. Should I skip again. :(
!#$%!#$%!#$%!#$% :(
When it comes to others, I know what's right and not right.
But when it comes to myself, it seems that I'm no better than them.
But we all come to one conclusion and that is, our patience has its limits, hor xh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment