
Went to school only for that 75minutes of cds.
Did the project research before going to school.
Did the project research before going to school.
Xinghuei's lucky that I unintentionally did some for her too haha.
Waited for Adeline at the library and went TM to meet up Xinghuei and Siewyin.
Had Ajisen again !
The whole Ajisen was filled with our laughters w/ some nonsense, some bullshit, some inside jokes and some other silly stuffs. Now you know the feeling of lame jokes hor, xh. :)
Played the pangpang paradise shit again. I koped another ball HAHAHA. Blue this time.
The girls went to choose their blahblahblahs. Adeline left shortly after and I spent time talking to Tinghui. Went around hunting for her sandals but all look like shit. :) Haiyo the other 2 girls spent their time blablabla-ing on shirts. Haha.
Waited for Adeline at the library and went TM to meet up Xinghuei and Siewyin.
Had Ajisen again !
The whole Ajisen was filled with our laughters w/ some nonsense, some bullshit, some inside jokes and some other silly stuffs. Now you know the feeling of lame jokes hor, xh. :)
Played the pangpang paradise shit again. I koped another ball HAHAHA. Blue this time.
The girls went to choose their blahblahblahs. Adeline left shortly after and I spent time talking to Tinghui. Went around hunting for her sandals but all look like shit. :) Haiyo the other 2 girls spent their time blablabla-ing on shirts. Haha.
By the time we finished walking it was already 7plus.
Sent th to the bus stop and we took 15 homeeeeeeeeee.
I love love love today. It's so rare for the 4 of us to have lunch together other than breaks in school, somemore there's Siewyin toooo. :)
Sent th to the bus stop and we took 15 homeeeeeeeeee.
I love love love today. It's so rare for the 4 of us to have lunch together other than breaks in school, somemore there's Siewyin toooo. :)
Sis's wedding is in a month's time. Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment