I HATE IT when guys throw their vulgarities at me when they're angry, ESPECIALLY when we are quarrelling. Full of shit that I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE to hear from guys. Fucked up tempers, please wash your mouths before you even talk to me in the first place. You can say that to anybody you like. I dont care, but NOT TO ME. I dont see any difference if you were to say those words or not. It wont help by making you feel better, it dont sound nice at all, it dont make you even cooler, and worst still, I will feel disgusted by it.
Insensitive guys. A big NO-NO.
Being sick doesnt even feel good at all.
The tendency of getting moodswings is higher than usual.
But there's always people out to ruin your day. :(
"You okay ?"
"Not okay :("
"I dont like this feeling."
"Who does"
"But they dont know how it feels. :("
They wont ever know how we feel.
All along these few months, whenever we're only trying to care about you(s), what we always got back is 'kpkb' 'irritants'. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment