Monday, October 27, 2008

3.47pm.

I rather to have school today.

Woke up at noon. Flipped through macro tutorial book, decided to watch tv instead.
Played with nail polish and threw away many died ones.
Printed some piano scores, played the piano.
Bittersweet Symphony, Kiss from a rose, Dream wedding, All that I've Got.


Mum came back from salon, started kpkbkpkbkpkbkpkb again.

Hello mummy (if you happen to see this, or dearest brother),
He's not as good as you thought he is. I'm too lazy to say his wrongdoings all over again because it's useless anyway. Whatever it is, keep your mouth shut and dont mention his name again if possible. History. Everything that happened in that 16months - it's all memories, something that I wouldn't want to revive again. Me. Him. Friends. Nothing more than that. I dont wanna get frustrated by all these nonsense over and over again.

Mum is leaving in two days' time. Wednesday morning.
I found this site which have instructions for homemade soup and porridges.
Shall try it when she's not around for the whole of two weeks. If not, instant noodles. :(


Ohmymy I just realised Wednesday is a LONGGGG DAY. 9-6pm :(
And before I forget,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YANHONG. (Which was yesterday)
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EUNICE (Which is today)
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GUIFANG IN ADVANCE (Which is tomorrow)
I lublub these 3 girls. :D

No comments: