Just woke up from a 2 hours nap. I'm still feeling tired but I can't seem to sleep well. My mind's flooded with full of stupid stuffs. :/
I just realised something. I DINT EAT ANY MEALS AT ALL AFTER THAT DINNER AT XINGHUEI'S HOUSE THAT NIGHT. I skipped yesterday's dinner (because my mum went to throw away after the war) and I went straight home after paper. There's nothing to eat at home ohmymy. :(
x. My Mac foundation just dropped on the floor and the cover is spoilt. ARGH.
x. I can't seem to play the piano well anymore. Damn it.
x. Gonna clear my wardrobe, clean up my whole room to spend my time away. I'm still not feeling good.
x. My mum's out, without cooking. Great. :/
I just realised something. I DINT EAT ANY MEALS AT ALL AFTER THAT DINNER AT XINGHUEI'S HOUSE THAT NIGHT. I skipped yesterday's dinner (because my mum went to throw away after the war) and I went straight home after paper. There's nothing to eat at home ohmymy. :(
x. My Mac foundation just dropped on the floor and the cover is spoilt. ARGH.
x. I can't seem to play the piano well anymore. Damn it.
x. Gonna clear my wardrobe, clean up my whole room to spend my time away. I'm still not feeling good.
x. My mum's out, without cooking. Great. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment