ongeIt's only 12.53pm and I'm at home. Hahaha. Sometimes miracles do happen.
Anyway, the paper was disastrous. I think I've wasted hell lotsa time studying for hours yesterday.
Everyone went back to their own secondary schools. Ha. Is prcs that bad ? Nobody's willing to go back. Hahaha. I shall meet you another time, Seekhei. I'm super lazy to drag myself back to Pasir ris. :) Sorry !
I'm tired. No actually, not really. It's the lens that's making me tired. I'm not feeling too good again. As in, emotionally. %$#! Enough. I should have see it coming. I should have stopped myself from doing silly/dumb stuffs.
I'm having a really cold war with mum. This chilly weather, plus the super cold treatment from my mum. Sucks. Why am I home ? I wanna drink. This reminds me, I'm a lil hungry. Should I go Cold Storage and stock up food ?
The start of holidays. The start of.. something bad, I think.
x
Don't ask. Dont scold. Maybe I just wanna be alone and I'll sort things out fast. If not, this dumb girl here's gonna sit back, not doing anything and just see how things will go in the next few months, or rather, weeks.
To add on, thanks sister for trying to 'wake me up' earlier on. :) That short heart-to-heart talk. Maybe I needed that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment