Wednesday, August 20, 2008



In the end, I dint studied at all. Good job Wen.


I took a cab and that driver almost freaked me out.
I wanted to go to the interchange and take a bus home. He asked me where I lived, wanted to even send me home without paying cab fare. I said no but he insisted and he got really scary -.- , till I got kinda pissed off and demanded him to stop.


Okay anyway, JIAWEN SAYS JIAWEN WILL STUDY TOMORROW. :)
Yesyesyes tomorrow, promise.

Have been feeling very nauseous/dizzy/cramp/ache. My mum fell sick too. Dad offered to send me to a doctor earlier on, he suspect my gastric's acting up again and both of them were hell voisy blabbering away. =/ I've no sore throat now. Amazing. :D


Jiawen says Jiawen hate medicine.
Jiawen says today's date is a nice number too ! 20-08-2008
Jiawen says she's sad because she cant get a top that both Xinghuei and her wanted. :( It's sold out.
Jiawen says why friends have to call her Jiawen. Wen is much better to her because it feels more .. qing qie. :D Don't call me Jiaweng/Weng/Wengweng like how Xinghuei and Melina do now.


Yay, I've just talked to Zengting on the phone. After so long. :D I missmissmissmiss her !
It's 2.48am now but I'm still wide awake. Perhaps shall go and hide under my blanket now. :)
Good night all. LOVELOVELOVE.

No comments: