Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I can't upload photos. Tsk.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELINE HO MINGMING/ZHEN :D
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO LEONARD NEO JIAHAO TOOOOOOO. :D

Woke up by my cramp. Was damn !%$# argh. Nose was blocked and I talked like a spoilt radio. Mum teased at me ): Hahah. But guess I'm getting better. :D Gonna study later. MUST MUST MUST study. I don't wanna fail all papers like how I did during my midsem. =/

I was bored yesterday and so went to some of my past entries of both livejournal and my previous blogspot. There was a time when my life was simply wonderful. I got whatever I wanted to have/wished to have. In fact, my life gradually turned wonderful since the long holiday started last year. Everything went downhill after my birthday was over. I can't seem to enjoy myself to the fullest right now. Seems so boring, and feel so aimless everyday. Spending everyday like.. argh boring. That period of time when I was at my lowest.. still remained happy because I know all my beloveds were there no matter when, no matter what, no matter where. It suddenly occurred to me that I haven't met girlfriends for a long time. 2months since the dinner at Ehub. I remembered we laughed our asses out and doing stupid stuffs that evening. I haven't seen Melina for ages too. I miss the times when we used to find each other during lunchbreaks or recess times in PRCS. It's been close to 2 years (or more than that) since I met Eunice. I used to meet her at Taka for Seoul Garden/ J8 just to walk around the mall and catching up with each other. It's been very very long since I last met Valerie out. I still remember how she always criticised people with bad dressing sense/posers on the streets, always staring at me whenever I tried to make her laugh. I miss the times when we were having our recess times and sat together with the girls and guys, though we were from different classes. Joan and I always kpkbkpkb if there's any other 'strangers' trying to take our places. I wanna talk to Jacqueline badly now. I miss her voice and her crap over the phone, telling me loads of her interesting life stories and never fail to make me laugh. I miss those times.


):

No comments: