Thursday, April 2, 2009


It's only two days so I'm back! :)
Went to too many places and I can't remember. One thing I hate is that even communicating in basic english or chinese is difficult for the people there and sometimes it gets damn frustrating that I've to pull my parents along with me. Moreover I don't know how to speak Cantonese.

My uncle wanted to bring me over to BKK (!) but turned him down.
But I regretted not extending my stay there.
Haven't been smiling since I'm back, needless to say, what else to be unhappy about?

Anyway, movie tomorrow's cancelled. Takecare eh Jiebing! :)

Ignorance is bliss but yet at times you can't help it, I hate to know things that I'm not supposed to know. The more I know the more I yearn to know. In the first place you're not even doing things that will make me trust you. Oh well. To sum it all, words can't explain. Maybe I'm immune. Maybe I'm learning to be ignorant, or maybe everything's fake. Fullstop.

No comments: