I woke up with a terrible ache at my right cheek.
The wisdom tooth is going from bad to worse as days go by.
Till the extent that I intended not to have my lunch, but forced myself to have at least a bread to keep myself alive and I tried swallowing as much as I can when it gets too painful to bite, gawdddddd :(
Skipped my dinner because I wasn't in the mood to eat too.
Loewe came to look for me after work. Sent Cindy to the bus stop and he saved my day again, by forcing me to eat, moreover I was really famished. Swallowing again. :(
See, I need a dentist ASAP!
And I'm supposed to go recruit exp too!
And and and I'm in need of iron tablets, obviously my monthly stuff's not doing me good.
MOST IMPORTANTLY SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON AND I'VE NO TIME TO COMPLETE ALL THESE SHIT. :(
Nothing seems appetizing to me. The last thing that can really make my day is mango pudding, especially after my workkk, but I don't know where to get it at Tampines area! 've been craving for that since yesterday. I'd love that person to the max if she/he were to get for me tomorrow! :D
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment