Monday, March 9, 2009

I need to rant.

I had a total of.. 18 hours of sleep haha!
That 4 days really killed me.

I need to rant.

WHY ARE THERE SUCH GIRLS IN THIS WORLD?!
I can't stand it. Girls doing things to seek attention, powerful mouths to bitch around like nobody's business. Don't even wanna admit even if it's their faults and go around criticising behind people's backs. You dont know by doing all this, it'll only make you look uglier inside out, looking like a total bitch. So you think you're that lovable and well-liked by us. Please look at yourself man, we're only trying to save you from your face.

What about jealousy? What's there to be jealous about? Seeing others having things that you can't have when you wanted it, you start your bitching again. Oh gawd, seriously you're hopeless. Why cant you stop your whinings and complains and bitchings when others didn't even do anything to you intentionally. It's just you and yourself, you and your childishness. Admit this please, fancy feeling jealous when you can't be in the limelight; fancy feeling jealous over things that actually doesn't even belong to you, yet you wanted it and seeing others having it.

I've seen enough manz, over the past few months (or years) or even the past 4 days I've worked, all kinds of girls with all kinds of behaviour. This applies to a couple of guys as well. Why not just lead a humble life, low profile yet with a great bunch of friends around you. Stop complaining them being hypocrites and two faced, sometimes the problem just lies with you, only. In case you always wonder why people live better lives than you, its because they dont possess high sensitivity but low level of jealousy like you do, its because they dont ask for much in life.

What a narrow-minded guy he is. I dont find any reasons I should receive such rude text when my intention was only doing some catching up w/ him. Come with the new, go with the old. Now I'm starting to wonder if whatever you said was true. But it's okay anyway, you mean nothing to me now. Once a stranger, once a friend. Once a lover, now it all comes down to nothing.

I dont like dont like dont like dont like. Hate it when I'm being compelled to do something when I have my own difficulties.

Okayz I'm satisfied after my rants. Hahahaha. Too bad if you think that I'm referring to you! ;)


My body was aching like !#$% earlier on and my forehead is like burning now.
What a sudden fever :( Gonna pop some panadols...
EDITED - NO PANADOLS :(

Bless me with love.

No comments: