I slept at 430am last night, woke at 10 and revised alllllll the way till 11pm! :D
Minus the time with Eunice on the phoneeee, time for lunch, time for stonings, time for dinner, time for quarrelling with mum, time for blog hopping....
I left all the theories and Cash Flow to memorise but I'm damn tired to do so already :(
I shut down all means of communication for that few hours, realised 1) how tiring it was to entertain people that I wasn't even interested in the first place, 2) how tiring it was to keep on trying entertaining people and all you got back was just attitudeeees or winter seasons. Maybe the wrong timings; but I guess things can't be too coincidental all the time. It's damn tiring to be a friend, somehow.
- I can somehow conclude that dominant boyfriends do change their girls, in a way or so.
- I'm not moving backwards, don't worry. :)
- Too bad if you think I'm referring to you(s) ! :)
I'm damn sick of whatever nonsense I'm having now seriously.
But I've no time to talk things out or whatsoever so...
3 more days and I swear I'll vomit out whatever unhappiness I'm having now :(
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment