So went for the interview at PICO for some Mediacorp event next week@Marina.
Nothing much, just some briefing and this is damn screwed, I cant turn up for one super important event because of the job :/
Because this concerns my sis, I cant reject the job offer... :/
Popeyes for dinner with Weijin Jiebing and Huiyan!
Xinghuei called and wheeeee we're dying for steamboat.
Called up the usual ones and YES! STEAMBOAT TOMORROW. :D
My mum's menopause period is over. Now we're on talking terms already hahahaha.
I tried to avoid her BGR questions when she's cooking by watching TV.
And she paused her cooking, sat beside me in the living room, started bombarding me with tons of questions tskkk.
Because I'm trying hard not to think about it, not to be bothered by it, not to be distracted by it.
Sighhhhh.
I dont know if it's me or my physical discomfort that's affecting my mood.
Just feeling a little more irritated and frustrated than usual. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment