Monday, February 9, 2009

:( Not well!

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!
Presentation after lecture. Glad all went well. :)



LET THE PICTURES DO THE TALKING! :)







It's been almost a year.
The first time when we got to know each other during the orientation last year,
'Ohhhh goodness' plastered all over our faces.
Oh welllll. It's almost the end of year 1.

Started out with 23; 3 left, 20 of us are moving on to Year 2 (!)

I don't deny, we arent a class that every single one of us can click with each other v well.
Frankly speaking, I don't even get to talk to a couple of them, even until now.
But whatever it is, we're still as a class and most of all we don't discriminate. :)
Be it good or bad, I guess each of us got ourselves good cliques of friends!

Not to forget those girls who we only got closer to since the start of this semester,
and though we don't spend much time together, I guess it's those occasional juicy gossips/ laughters that brought us closerrrrr. :)



Came back home straight after school.
Thanks to the cramp, I'm feeling giddy again. :/
The cramped up feeling along with the pain - is damn damn damn unbearable (x100) I swear. :(


NO MORE COMMSKILLS1!
SO THERE'S ONLY MACRO LECTURE TOMORROW FOR US! (Y)




For maybe you're the only one who can make my day this easily.
You may not be the best one around, but.. :/
After so long, I still can't find any reasons why am I still stuck at the starting line.
Especially when things just happen, came crashing down on me time and again.
It's tiring, but I'm still holding on, definitely not for any hopes but just this heart that is still loving, maybe kinda missing that one out there.


P.S Eunice, don't get disheartened. There's still many other alternatives!
Giving up on your studies is definitely a no-no!
I'm always a call away, if you need any listening ears, or even meetups! :D


Edited/ I woke up from an hour's nap, disturbed by the terrible cramp. :( :( :( :(

No comments: