Tuesday, February 10, 2009


"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to Heaven.."


A short day in school with two hours of Macro lecture.
We, together with MM went over to her house; supposed to study but we ended up watching dvd instead. Tskkk.
Max left, 3 of us wanted to have steamboat but ended up having our dinner at Hk cafe instead.
Blabbering away the used to be(s) and good days spent since Poly started.
With girlfriends, with you, with them, with all of them.
Memories are always good to reminisce, people move onnnnnn.
I wonder how my 18th birthday will be like in about 3months' time. Oh welllllll.

:)


"My true love, my whole heart, please don't throw that away,
Please don't walk away, and please tell me you'll stay, stay.."


Someone asked, I held my emotions.
Sure enough, I got hit by the reality, again.

No comments: