- Trial presentation. Impromptu.
- Supposed to finish up the BS tutorials by friday. :(
- Retest at 1pm on Friday. :( :( :(
- CDS project by Friday tooooo.
- Seems that there's alot of work to do. :/
- Procrastinating.







Gatecrashing and tea ceremony in the morning.Dinner photos tomorrow!
To sidetrack..
I don't know what to start on. Project or tutorials ? ARRRRGH.
Sometimes, I'd rather take it as nothing took place and,
remain as what we are; like now.
But oh well..
Tell it like a lie, live it like a movie.

LET'S END WITH ME AGAIN! HAHAHAH.
I WANNA EAT MANGO PUDDINGGGGGGG, LIKE NOW ?! :(
They asked me during lecture..
Jiebing&Weijin: Jw, are you free next saturday?
MYSELF: Yah I think so.. Why ?
JB&WJ: *giggle* We wanna date you out!
MYSELF: Haiyo shy lah.
JB&WJ: Let's not ask Tinghui and MM and Xinghuei along okay!
MYSELF: WHY!
JB&WJ: You don't know what's on next sat ?
MYSELF: No ?
JB&WJ: Check your calender!
MYSELF: *look at my phone* OHHHHH IT'S THE 14TH!
Jiebing&Weijin: Jw, are you free next saturday?
MYSELF: Yah I think so.. Why ?
JB&WJ: *giggle* We wanna date you out!
MYSELF: Haiyo shy lah.
JB&WJ: Let's not ask Tinghui and MM and Xinghuei along okay!
MYSELF: WHY!
JB&WJ: You don't know what's on next sat ?
MYSELF: No ?
JB&WJ: Check your calender!
MYSELF: *look at my phone* OHHHHH IT'S THE 14TH!
OH WELLLLL. VALENTINE'S DAY. 14TH. OH WELLLLL. :)
WHY IS IT HAS TO BE ON A SATURDAY! :(
Good and bad. TSKTSK.
Haha, and on the way to have our lunch, they asked me something sensitive again. :)
Like what I told Zengting, it's better not to know anything.
The thought itself is.. !#$% enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment