But still, was late hahaha.
Bought some essentials before heading to Sentosaaaaaaaaaa. :D
Settled down at Palawan Beach. Quite cloudy, not much sun and it drizzled a couple of times. :(
It was then Xinghuei got wet because of Max.
I dint bring extra bottoms along with me so couldn't play much with the water.
The breeze along with the sun; I LIKE ! :D
IN THE END I GOT MYSELF WET TOO BECAUSE OF THAT MAX. :(Played with sand, buried her legs, chitchatted and suddenly it just rained. HAHAHA.
Bathed and got changed, cabbed to Parkway and had MANGO ICE ! (L) (L)
Back to her house and had like.. 2hours+ of nap. Damn tired I swear. :(
AND OFF WE WENT TO HAVE CHILLI CRAB ! :D
Jumbo was packed, tried at Long Beach but it's not as nice as Jumbo's. :(
Xinghuei's hell broke, so am I. :( :( :(
But still we cabbed home HAHAHA.
Okayz I had a wonderful weekend. One of the best. :)
So next saturday, Sentosa with the girls again;
DON'T BACK OUT BECAUSE THIS IS LIKE, OUR OFFICIAL FIRST OUTING OKAY ! :D
TINGHUI! THERE'S STILL THE LUGE RIDE!
Sister brought over the wedding photos at last.
Take her ages to send me the soft copies of the photos so no choice but I've to scan it instead. :)
I'm getting tired uploading photos one by one. So here's three for the time being! :)
Leave the remaining ones till tomorrow !

Over at my house, the 4 bridesmaids in the morning before tea ceremony. :)
Gate crashing!I'm having a hard time figuring out my feelings.
I'd never get to understand some of your feelings, I'd never get to understand how it works to be in the r/s with you.
Or rather, it's hard to comprehend you.
I really really hate, when it comes to places/times when I couldn't help but to reminisce the events that took place. Just a simple photo taken can flood my mind with those fond memories again. Typed one whole chunk of rubbish in nextoyou again as private to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment