Friday, February 6, 2009

Do you even bother to know how it really feels.

IMMA HAPPY GIRL NOW! PROJECT-FREE FROM NOW ON, FOR AT LEAST 3MTHS! :D

One more CS presentation to go on Monday and it's time for exams!
As promised, I went for lecture, studied for the test with the help of my girls.
But in the end I struggled for like, close to 2hours for the paper when the allocated time is only 50mins HAHA.
Hopefully a pass this time round. :(

Got home, took a short nap, just back from California gym with sis! :D
SENTOSA TOMORROW! (L) (L)
For all the late nights rushing out projects and double work(HAHA) for the past few weeks, it's time to enjoy a lil while just before the exams!



I tried to put my heart elsewhere, but still it didn't help.
I tried to let go my emotions, but still I'm not feeling better.
I tried to look away, but I find myself turning back again.
How long more can I still carry on like this?
Still, it all comes down to one word; Love.

No comments: