Friday, February 13, 2009

The making of V cards at 12am..


I GIVE UP ! :(
It's already like, 2am now and I'm only done with 4?!
All the cutting and folding of the biggggg sheets of paper is damn tedious.

I've to give the rest as belated ones instead. (I'M SORRY!) :(
Had a hard time figuring out how to do, especially the ones I dont have any photos with.
But, IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS RIGHT?! :D

Okay anyway.. I won't be seeing them until next Friday.
So, WAIT FOR MY CARDS OKAY! :D
I don't wanna rush through the nights because the cards will turn out like shit in the end. :/
In the meantime I'm gonna print some photos if I can.. Hahahaha.

So you girls are so loved by me. (L)
You people know who you are by the time you receive next friday! ;)

I'm doing this year because it's happens to be the last day of school tomorrow too. :(
Like, as part of a memory okay! :)

No comments: