Thursday, February 19, 2009

614pm, My heart.


In the end I only started studying at 2plus and taking a short break now.

've been feeling weird, both physically and emotionally.
Too much junk food lately, can feel my stomach problem's acting up anytime soon.

So here am I, moving on to a new phrase in my life.
Too much stonings these few days, many things kept me thinking on and on and questions left unanswered in my head. Matters of the heart.
Can't describe the way I'm feeling right now. Indifferent (?)
I've been through this once, and now the second time.
Disappointed. Betrayed. Time and again.
My heart behaves differently now to certain people out there; it tells me I'm changing, again.
Maybe this is just what I should do right from the start.
But my heart's not feeling happy even after the downfall.

Ok, enough of rants, should concentrate more on my studies for the time being instead of those irritating thoughts. Back to Macroooo. :)

No comments: