Forced myself to wake up at 9 to prepare for school.
I think I'm contented enough, at least I passed another paper again. :)
KFC with the usual ones for lunch. Mm wasn't with us because of the Openhouse.
Ah.B signed a simple contract with me right after lunch and I've to obey it. :(
Went back to school, sat outside one of the LTs and started playing the Bingo game again.
Ended our lesson quite early so I went back to the same place and the both of them were still playing. Asked Zt to join us. :)
After accompanying Xinghuei for her class to start,
the rest of us went off to haji while AhB went off.
A wasted trip today ! :(
Both of us were reaaaally hungry so when we were deciding where to settle our dinner..
WE WALKED TO THE JUNCTION AND HAD FISH&CO ! :D
There was this waitress, very very friendly and cute !
Spent 1hr+ there because we said to finish our food.
It got me feeling nauseous right after dinner. Too full.
Bumped into some familiar faces, caught them dating. Haha.
That girl actually suggested taking neoprints to revive those good old days again.
Hahaha I think we looked like idiots trying to figure out how to use those girly machines.
Ahhhh I don't like the fanciful prints and whatever lot on the snapshots.
Makes it look so .. !#$%. I think this is so gonna be the last time for me.
The thought of this makes me wanna buy a new toy for myself.
A POLAROID ! :D :D :D :D

Since there's still school tomorrow, we went home after 8.
I was standing on this bus, and this.. 18-year-old girl standing beside me collapsed !
Shocked, and everyone just watched and did nothing. So much for being helpful.
A very nice lady gave up her seat and I helped her with it.
She was holding onto me all along and I didnt dare to alight when I was supposed to.
Asked if I could keep her company to wait for her boyfriend at Kembangan.
I cant possibly say no, so kindly agreed. :)
We took a cab from Eunos because she didnt even have the energy to walk.
I bought water and some panadols and sweets for her while waiting.
Chitchatted with each other and found out she's from NP ! Hahaha.
Cabbed home myself after her boyfriend came. Blessed girl. :)
It was really awkward and weird when I dont even know her in the first place..
But at least I'm feeling happy because I've done a good deed ! :D
Came home, feeling very very very very angry because of some stuffs.
Not in a good mood at all. Absolutely.
'm still trying very hard. It's not really easy to do so but I still manage it well.
Just a little more courage and I'll be able to come up with a 'Hi' with a smile on my face.
One more week to go, and hopefully turn out to be what I hoped to be.
There's still quite loads of stuffs to blog about but I realise today's entry is quite wordy, so, till tomorrow ! :)
You know,
JIAWEN LOVES EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.
REALLY. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment