Off we went to pet farm !
(It's my first time seeing dogs doing the deed !)
Did alotttt of walking because we couldn't find our way out.
It was almost time for dinner and we headed to Chompchomp as planned !
It's my first time eating gonggong as well hehheh.
Lala satays stingray carrot cake sugarcane chicken wings.
I don't know if I'm allowed and supposed to eat those food but ayeee I've been craving for chomps for quite sometime !
Wanted to go Ice3 but all of us were full. Till next time.
Bused to Christian's house, took Ivory for a walk at Eastcoast again.
Towards the end I was really tired. Felt like collapsing.
My day went well, but ended it badly. Real badly.
Zengting received some call, and some news came crashing me down.
Somehow, I feel myself starting from scratch again.
And somehow, I think I was really dumb. Really silly. Really stupid.
Really moronic to do so much things and waiting for something and... just being very stupid to believe somebody so easily with just a few simple words.
Nevertheless, I thank the 4 of them to make this day another fun one again. :)
Cant seem to open the files and post the group photo next time hahaha.
I don't seem to know you anymore.
I can't seem to understand/ know what's on your mind now.
Whatever you said; each and every single word that came out of your mouth RIGHT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING - I don't even know what to believe, what to absorb into my brain and what not to remember as promises.
Don't worry folks, I'm still trying to get my health back on track. :)
Though a couple of incidents pulled me real down during the past few weeks and it wasn't a good start of 2009 for me, at least I'm very very very glad that all of you are here with me.
Especially Zengting and Xinghuei, both of you are darlings to me.
Being there 24/7, and is really just a call away.
I really appreciated what both of you have done, lending your shoulders when I cried so badly that couple of nights, zt. Me ranting non-stop in school infront of xh.
Next coming up is A.B and Loewe. You both treat me as though I'm like your sister, non stop naggings and scoldings, telling me all the what to do's and not to do's almost everyday and yet I still don't even listen to any of it. The note you left behind at my phone, A.B, I'll definitely keep it to remind of myself to stay strong.
And many many people out there.
Tinghui and Mingming who stayed and listened to all my rants and whatnots everyday in school. And Melina, to check on me occasionally to make sure I'm alright, both physically and emotionally. Max too, though seems to be very harsh on his words on the outside but still gave some words of advice.
Not forgetting other people of cause, when I was dealing with jabs and running in and out of the wards. Sending words of concern through either msn/calls/texts. People like Benee Sonia Leo Joan Michgoh Zipeng Yanhong Alvin Leonard and ohmymymymy too many to thank but STILL, LOVE YOU ALL. :)
In times of crisis, I know who really played their roles well, regardless of as friends or just hi-byes or maybe just even as a stranger.
And to all my priorities..
I know during that two weeks or so, I've let them down.
I made them worried like shit when I was being admitted.
I made them feel so helpless seeing me like this when they dont even know what to do next to make me feel better.
I don't think I played my part well as a responsible friend as well at that point of time. I'm sorry.
I'll definitely live a better life, as what Yifang said. :)
Thank you by the way, and someone too ! (Not very convenient to say here though) :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment