Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm back from jabs. :)

Spent my night tossing and turning, throwing up and sitting down on the bed. Stoning.
Made a visit there and stayed in. Horrible place.
Though I'm kinda used to it but still.. very very reluctant for those disgusting stuffs :(
Fourth report shows the same results again.

I think I should be a part-time fortune teller in the future. HAHAHA !
80% chances are my instincts' always true. :) :) :)
Or maybe I'm already kinda numb to all these emotional pain.
Or maybe I handled this in a stronger way.

Hahaha but whatever it is...
I've absolutely no idea what the near future holds for me..
Hopefully good returns; since I've been receiving so many bad ones right from the beginning of the year. Hopefully things that I hoped, things that I wished...

I was whining why it seems that right from the start, things have been going haywire.
Life is just another rollercoaster, now I'm at the down side of it.
But then again, when will it be going up ? Seems so long.. It's coming to the end of Jan.
A month of unhappiness, unexpected bad surprises and sadness.


It's coming to 2pm now.
Gonna rush to Novena and pay respects to my late grandparents, home for reunion dinner and heading over to Paya Lebar for late maternal grandparents !

/ Edited.



Had my fabulous reunion dinner ! :)
Dad's thinking of bringing us for dimsum buffet tomorrow morning and reunion lunch with some other relatives in the afternoon.

Hope all of you enjoyed the dinner too, and have a great CNY ahead ! :D

No comments: